The deposit of £100 is required per week of a booking, this deposit is non-refundable.
The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. This can be paid online or over the phone using a credit or debit card. Once paid this is non-refundable.
No refunds are given where the customer decides to leave the park before the end of their booking.
Bookings are non-transferable.
Cots and high chairs are available by prior arrangement.
The customer is required to bring sheets, duvets, duvet covers, pillows and pillow cases as well as all towels and tea cloths.
No smoking is allowed inside the caravans.
Caravan hire customers and guests are not permitted to bring pets on site.
The caravan will be available from 4pm on the arrival date and departure time is before 10am.
The customer agrees that they and all members of their party as well as any visitors will abide by the Park rules, failure to do so may result in the offending person or the entire party being required to leave the Park. Should this occur no refund of fees paid will be made.
Padstow Holiday Park is family orientated, accepting couples and families only.
Written confirmation of bookings is always sent by email or post, it is the customer’s responsibility to check the information. Anything not shown on the confirmation is not booked.
Any alterations made to the booking are subject to availability and after 7 days from the booking date there is a £5 administration fee.
The customer confirms that this is a recreational or holiday visit.
The customer confirms that all vehicles and other items of equipment brought on to the park are maintained to proper safety standards and that the customer holds appropriate insurance including third party cover.
If Padstow Holiday Park had to cancel a confirmed booking the deposit paid and any other advance payments will be returned in full. Padstow Holiday Park accepts no responsibility for any incidental or consequential loss that may arise due to the cancellation of a confirmed booking and our liability will only extend to the amount of deposit and fees already paid by the customer.
Padstow Holiday Park may need to close certain facilities throughout the season and is not required to inform customers prior to their stay.
Padstow Holiday Park reserves the right to vary any of the above terms and conditions without notification or notice.
Holiday cancellation insurance is recommended for all customers and is the responsibility of the customer.
Prior to arrival customer agrees that they will not travel to the park if they are showing symptoms or been told to self-isolate.
- No group gatherings, in line with Government guidelines.
- No visitors to restrict the number of people on the park.
- As the spread of the virus can be due to contact with contaminated surfaces we ask that you consider contact points whilst on the park. Particularly keep children under supervision at all times.
- Please restrict all movement around the park to a minimum.
Customer becoming unwell
- If you become ill with any of the symptoms, you should return home to your main residence immediately. The responsibility to return home is with the customer, if this is not possible the customer will be liable for any additional costs. Please check your travel insurance.
- For information use NHS 111 website
- In case of emergency such as breathing difficulties dial 999
- As soon as possible, use disposable gloves and apron to clean and disinfect any touch points that may have been contaminated by the infected person.
- Inform the park straightaway
- Due to the specific considerations of the laundry, there will be rules displayed on the laundry door please abide by them.
- The swimming pool will be closed until further notice.
- The play area will be closed until further notice.
Refunds due to COVID-19
- In the event of another National Covid-19 Lock-down we will contact customers who have bookings that will be effected. We will offer the choice of transferring the booking to another time, or to cancel the booking and receive a full refund.