Padstow Caravan Hire Check-In
To help to reduce the spread of the virus the Government now asks us to hold a record of all guests on the park for 21 days. We have made a simple and secure online check-in form, which we ask you to complete prior to arrival.
Check-In is essential as part of our health and safety management plan. Details may be passed on NHS Track and Trace. Data will be kept securely for 21 days. Data will be used for no other purpose or shared with anybody else except NHS Track and Trace.
Prior to arrival yo will receive a welcome pack including useful information you made need during your stay. The pack will also contain your caravan or lodge number and a map of our park.
We also ask that you Check-Out on the day on departure, before you leave the park
COVID-19 | Keeping you safe and well
We want to reassure you that we continue to ensure our risk assessments and training are up to date. we have invested into new cleaning methods to give our customers peace of mind that our caravans, lodges and facilities are cleaned to the highest possible levels.
Our Stabilised Aqueous Ozone (SAO) generator produces an amazing cleaner and sanitiser that:
- Cleans and Sanitises – Accredited to BS EN13697 standards
- Quickly kills viruses and bacteria including E.coli, Salmonella, MRSA and more – 99.999% of Excherichia Coli within 60 seconds contact time
- Proven to eliminate 99.99% Coronavirus/MHV-3
- Better for the environment – converts back to water and oxygen, no more shipping bottles of chemical from suppliers, no more single use plastic, no more pouring chemicals down the drain.
- Safer – for staff and Guests, no toxins, carcinogens or chemical residue, Non-irritant , non-caustic, no allergy concerns
In addition we have a state-of-the-art Ultra Low Volume (ULV) Fogging machine. We use SAO to sanitise caravans and lodges between guests on all surfaces including: curtains, mattresses and soft furnishings.
To ensure maximum levels of hygiene we have had to make a few changes that may affect your stay with us, these are:
- We will no longer be providing duvets, pillows, handtowels and tea towels.
- There will be a reduced itinerary, with less crockery, cutlery and cookware (a full list attached). So we can clean and sanitise it all in a dishwasher in addition to leave it for at least 72 hours.
- Check-in is now be contactless, you will receive details prior to check-in.
- Check-in will now be after 4pm.
- Check-out is also contactless. Customers are asked to confirm if any guest has had any of the symptoms during the stay
- Rules on the laundry must be followed.
Park rule key changes
- Prior to arrival customer agrees that they will not travel to the park if they are showing symptoms or been told to self-isolate.
- No group gatherings, in line with Government guidelines.
- No visitors to restrict the number of people on the park.
- As the spread of the virus can be due to contact with contaminated surfaces we ask that you consider contact points whilst on the park. Particularly keep children under supervision at all times.
- Please restrict all movement around the park to a minimum.
Customer becoming unwell
- If you become ill with any of the symptoms, you should return home to your main residence immediately. The responsibility to return home is with the customer, if this is not possible the customer will be liable for any additional costs. Please check your travel insurance.
- For information use NHS 111 website
- In case of emergency such as breathing difficulties dial 999
- Clean and disinfect any touch points that may have come in contact with the virus.
- Inform the park straightaway
Refunds due to COVID-19
In the event of another National Covid-19 Lock-down we will contact customers with effected bookings. We will offer the choice of transferring the booking to another time, or to cancel the booking and receive a full refund.